Annual Black Sea Lifestyle Awards 2022
Leaders in the development of the Black Sea region were honored by the eighth edition of the annual Black Sea Lifestyle Awards 2022 on the stage of the unique ARENA amphitheater in the resort of Saint Vlas.
Here are the winners:
– Person of the Year – Father Petar Tsankov – Priest and employee at the Church of St. Vlasius in St. Vlas
– Event of the Year – Summer Fashion Weekend, St. Vlas
– Investments and Innovations in Tourism – Nadia Marinova, hotel complex “Sunrise”, Primorsko
– Sustainable Development – MKS SHABLA EOOD, Shabla
– The most exotic sea complex – Argisht Partez, Golden Sands
– Best seaside spa boutique complex – VILLA FLORENCE, St. Vlas – Best Spa Center 2022 – ESTI SPA Emerald, Ravda
– Most preferred luxury sea villas – Terma Village, Kranevo
– Most preferred relaxation hotel on the first line – Oasis del Sol, Lozenets – Most preferred hotel for family holidays – Thomas Residence, Tsarevo – Most preferred 4* All Inclusive hotel – Oasis Del Mare, Lozenets
– Best 3-star boutique family hotel – Sveti Stefan, Nessebar
– Most preferred Italian restaurant – il Siciliano, St. Vlas
– Most sustainable club management during a crisis – Plamen Danailov, Secrets Club in Sunny Beach.